Monday, February 6, 2012

day 22

Today was the start of week 4. I was going to get up before work and head to gym but when my alarm went of at 6 I knew it wasn't happening. The weekend caught up with me. I stayed in bed until almost 7:45. (I have to be at work at 8, I may have been a little late this AM)

The BFL God's played a cruel trick on me today though. We had a plumber come fix one of the bathrooms at work and they had to shut off water to the building for about 2 hours. Obviously no one notified of them of how much water I'm consuming a day. It was NOT pleasant. I went to lunch early so that I could run the gas station down the road to use the restroom. I run into the gas station, run past all the candy, swing around the corner, and see an OUT OF ORDER sign???? SERIOUSLY??? I ran to the front and asked the worked what was wrong. She informed the lock was broken. WHAT??? You put in out of order sign up because the LOCK IS BROKEN??? I didn't care if it didn't have a door and the whole town had to watch me. I HAD TO GO!!! So, I went and anyone else who may have needed to go apparently adhered to the Out Of Order sign because I didn't get any visitors.

By the time I had made it back from lunch the plumber had done his business and water was flowing again. AH, sweet relief.

I had my Lower Body Workout after work and I'm pretty sure that lunges are evil. I mean it. Pure, sadistic evil. I may never feel my legs again. While I was away Josh made turkey chili. It was delightful!! I finally found a recipe for ground turkey that I will use again!! Woo hoo!

Now, it's only 8 o'clock but I think it's off to bed for me.

Until next time friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment